These terms and conditions apply to your access to the Your Club Kit website ("Website"). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from our Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for goods, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use our Website.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
The YourClubKit website is operated by ZLS Ltd. whose registered address is ZLS Ltd, NBV Enterprise Centre, David Lane, Nottingham, NG6 0JU
• 1. Select the goods you require and click ‘Buy Now’;
• 2. Choose the quantity of goods you wish to purchase (the default will be one (1) unit).;
• 3. Review your basket making sure all specifications such as size (see our sizing chart) and colour fit your requirements, then click "Proceed to Checkout";
• 4. If you are a new user you will need to enter an email address and create a user name and password. You must keep your username and password confidential as they allow access to your account. To continue setting up an account you will need to enter your personal details, billing address (which must correspond with your payment card address) and delivery address;
• 5. Once you have set up an account, you will be directed to the shipping confirmation page where you may enter voucher codes, select the type of delivery, and vary delivery and/or billing addresses.
• 6. You will then proceed to the secure payment page where you may select the payment type and complete your order. Following submission of your order we will send you an automated order acknowledgement to the email address provided.
By placing an order through our website, you warrent that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
After placing your order you will receive an automated acknowledgement. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm acceptance to you by confirming that your order has been despatched.
The contract to sell goods to you only relates to those goods listed in the confirmation email. We will not be obliged to sell any other goods which may have been part of your order until the despatch of your goods has been confirmed in a separate confirmation email.
You will not be charged before we (or, for overseas order, Etail Services) despatch the goods; however upon receipt of your order we will create an authorisation.
A description of the main characteristics of goods can be found on the product pages of the Website.
Prices for goods on the Website appear on the product pages and include all UK taxes.
Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion. The prices on the Website may differ to prices in our retail stores, catalogues or elsewhere.
The Website contains a large number of goods and it is possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible. We will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
We are under no obligation to sell incorrectly priced goods to you at the incorrect price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error.
Some offers carry a maximum quantity per customer, if applicable, this is detailed on the individual offer.Data protection and privacy
We take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal information, including encrypting your information to applicable industry standards.
During your visit to the Website we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your goods and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
Ordinarily we do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents and who process it on our instructions.
When you register your details with us, you have the option to subscribe to future promotions and special offers. You may unsubscribe from this at any time by emailing us.
We do not transfer your information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
The Website can recognise past users by using cookies. Cookies personalise your visits to the Website to meet your individual preferences. You can disable cookies by adjusting your internet settings.
When you supply your information to us you accept the risks associated with the Internet and consent to our processing your information in accordance with this policy and will not hold us responsible for any loss of your information unless we have breached our duty of care to you.
All orders must be paid for by using Paypal, at no point are you payment details given to us or held on on our server.
To help us prevent fraud, orders of £200 GB pounds or more may require a landline telephone number. Card fraud is illegal and perpetrators will be prosecuted.
You may cancel your order any time within fourteen (14) working days, beginning on the day after you received the goods. We will refund the price of the goods in full. However you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If a refund is payable to you we will process the refund as soon as possible, and, in any case within fourteen (14) days of the day you give written notice of cancellation.
To cancel an order, you must inform us in writing. You must also return the goods to us as soon as possible. The goods do not need to be in their original packaging however in a sellable condition, and at your own cost and risk.
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within thirty (30) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective goods.
If a refund or reimbursement is payable to you, we will transfer the money using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.If you have a query about returning goods, please contact us.
If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable to you for the purchase price of the goods and any proven losses that you suffer as a result of our failure to comply (whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise) which are a foreseeable consequence of such failure.
We will not be liable for losses that result from our failure to comply with these terms and conditions that fall into the following categories:
• (a) loss of income or revenue;
• (b) loss of business;
• (c) loss of profits;
• (d) loss of anticipated savings;
• (e) loss of data; or
• (f) waste of management or office time.
Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to exclude or limits our liability for:
• (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
• (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• (c) any breach of the obligations implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
• (d) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
• (e) any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
Whilst we adopt industry standard protections against computer viruses we are not able to warrant that this website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations to you that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (a ‘Force Majeure Event’). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
• (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
• (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
• (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
• (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
• (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
• (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
In the event of a Force Majeure Event, our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations to you may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. By accessing our site you accept that communication with us will be primarily electronic through e-mail or notices posted on our website. For contractual purposes, by accessing this website you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without our prior written permission.
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order goods from us unless:-
• any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
• we notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions before we accept your order, in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the goods.
Physical activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment requires skill, and you should ensure you are appropriately equipped and trained. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity. We recommend that you seek and take the advice of a suitably qualified person before purchasing your equipment. Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising in relation to, out of or in connection with this website including orders for goods. By accessing this website you agree to submit to English law.